Sonntag, 22. April 2012

Lucid Dreaming - A short introduction





The DILD
How can I become aware in my dreams?
There is one easy way to become concious during your dreams. Most people never ask themselves during dreams: “Am I dreaming?“ as they do while awake.
So the trick is: Start asking: “Am I dreaming?“ in your waking hours. If this was a dream, how could you know?
  • How many fingers do I have?
  • Am I able to breathe with my nose closed?
  • How did I get here?
If you get used to asking all this questions ten or even better up to twenty times per day, sooner or later you will take this habit to your dreams.
And while dreaming, you will answer this questions sligthly different.
Then... a whole new universe with astonishing possibilities lays in front of you...




www.ld4all.com       www.dreamviews.org        www.luciddreamingpygar.blogspot.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen